3/5/09

Crack A Bottle, Let Your Body Waddle.

I will never as long as I live understand the human mind. It fascinates me so much. It's near impossible for me to comprehend why people do the things they do.

I find it amusing and sad at the same time that people can downtalk their friends SO much and SO badly, but still care about them and chill with them at the same time. People are so contradictory. It's almost like we have the physical and mental need to openly judge and pick out the flaws of others. I mean, sometime I hear so much shit about other people. I hear it at work: gossip. I hear it amongst my friends: downtalk. It's everywhere. Whenever one person leave the room, the building, or the car, the rest of the people instantly complain: "what's with him? He's so annoying. Did you see the shit he pulled? Why is he so pissed off? He is always pissy. What a fucking liar. Did you hear about..." etc. And I just sit there and remain silent, taking it all in and sort of filtering it and sorting it out in my mind. It kind of makes me wonder what they say about me when I am out of earshot. I know without a doubt that people trash-talk me all the time, I'm just the kind of person whose actions would be discussed about. I do not really think much of it though. If I did, I would be beyond stressed constantly. So, I don't worry about what people say about me or think about me. I sometimes wonder who my real friends are, but I think I have decided that I don't need real friends. I just need a good time. Not the best outlook, but hey, I need to have that feeling of "happy."' The ignorant kind of happy, not the real kind. Ignorant is good enough for me for the time being, though. 

All I know it right now, I need alcohol and sex. What feels better?
Then I can be a shit talker, and I can be more shit-talked about.
And I will have more to think about on my spare time.

|;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home