1/5/09

Show Me How To Lie, You're Getting Better All The Time.

Happy 2009. I started this year with a fucking bang, baby. Had to lie my ass off to Beanie and Eddy, two different stories. Oh well, it was fun. I've been hanging with Corey a lot latey. It's quite fun. Starting earlier, though, last week he took me to Mike Morrison's house. I told Eddy I was chilling with Beanie. I can't believe he believe me, but I'm glad he did. So we went there at around nine or ten. Brandon, Kyle, Dana, Nick, Victor, Mike, Mike's girlfriend, and this asian kid were there. They were playing video games for the most part. He has a fucking nice house. Anyways, they had a new TV stand, and they started working on it at like ten I think. They didn't get done until like nearly one, if I remember correctly. We watched Dawn of the Dead (the newer version,) and Hostile 2. They were both kinda lame. LOL Corey's afraid of nutcrackers. It's quite amusing. Anyways, I got home at about 6am. Less than ten minutes after I got home, Beanie's alarm went off. I was like Damn... But still, it was a good time. The next day, he and I picked up Jillian and drove around for hours. 60 fuckin' miles, man. Haha. We have no lives. That was the day I dyed my hair blonde. It's so short now. It's not the color I wanted exactly, but I'll get used to it. The next day was new years eve. I told my grandma I was going to Jillian's house. I told Eddy I was staying home with my grandma. Oh yeah, reminds me.. He asked me out the 6th of December. We broke up idr what day. But he decided to hate me for a few days. I got over it. So, the party. It was at this kid John's house. Damn I got fucked up. I don't remember half the night. Apparently I was playing with a cat toy on the ceiling. That's when they cut me off. I remember Corey feeling me up like, all night. Like, feeling me wayyy up. I also remember bitching some people out. I was laying down, and I heard someone say, "Hey Corey, she's asleep now. You gonna hit that?" I sat up and started yelling, "Fuck you man, fuck you!" haha. The most horrible part though was kissing Dana. Like, out of everyone in the fucking room, it had to be fucking Dana. Whatever. I got drunk at Nicole's house two nights ago. It was pretty boss. I don't remember parts of that night, either. Eh. Whatever. Booze is my new antidepressant. Moving on.. I failed algebra. I have to take summer school. I was about to cry. But on the bright side, Mr. Field changed the grading scale. Fucking amazing, man. I think I did the homework from last night wrong, though. I really don't wanna re-do it... It took me hours. I read good, and took good notes. I know what all that shit's about. Whatever. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home