2/5/09

The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On...

So I've been thinking, (which is a bad thing, usually). Just about people in general. I have concluded that no one truley gives a shit. So, neither will I. I'll continue on with my ignorant manner. Who needs pain? It's a rediculous emotion. Crying is for the ones who can't control themselves. I refuse to be shown as weak or vulnerable. Even if I were, I'll never show it. I know I can take care of myself. And I know I can keep on living this way, somewhere inbetween happy and a total fucking wreck. It's not so bad once you get over seeing the disappointed, sad looks in peoples eyes when they realize that I just don't want to care. Not my problem anymore I guess. Time has granted me a cold heart. Experience has strengthened it. Now, I'm maintaing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home