2/13/09

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away..

We Were So Happy. 

I miss it so fucking much. Work was bad today. Everyone was buying balloons, little bears, flowers, hearts, cards, chocolate, etc. It just made me think of how lonely I really am. I want to go back a year from now and re-live the months. I want to cherish every single moment of it. I want it all back. 

Happy Valentines Day.



"You are my sunshine, me only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you.. Please don't take my sunshine away."

I do not want the little bear. I wish he had kept it. I do not want the necklace. I wish he would have kept it. Those were gifts. To him. From a year ago.

Such a long year ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home