11/18/08

Snap.

Let's play the game where we run into trains,
We'll jump on the tracks and defile our brains.
I can picture it now: the scene is a mess,
But in my mind rests the image of finesse.
It's success, we've moved on, i hear the crying now,
The emotions retrogress, the tears are pouring down.
It's the sound, it's profound! It's significant to hear.
No more worries, no more anger,
No more pain, and no more fear.
Emotions are gone as the freedom arrise,
No longer caged in, I can open my eyes.
I can see all the people, still suffering there.
I can see that I caused them unnerving despare.
I can see that they cared; I can see that they're scared.
And now I can see my own regret;
It hovers above me like an ominous threat.
It serves as a warning, a little too late,
As it couldn't be seen in my former state;
I just wasn't searching,
I was too busy hurting,
And abiding my time 'till the fateful date.
Yes, I ignored the warning,
I alone will take the blame,
Yes, the ending was no less than all my fault
For it was I who chose to play the game.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home