9/2/08

You're The Flame That Burns Me So I Know I'm Still Alive.

Isn't it odd that the universal answer to almost everything is a simple movement of the shoulders? A shrug is a powerful thing. The body is an amazing thing, as well. I mean, I take a step and back look at things sometimes. I see the ability to walk, how we bend precisely to help propell us foreward. I see how much hands are capable of. They're flexible and respondant. They can be gentile, or forceful. Maybe i'm just weird, but I appreciate the human body. Something else that amazes me is the english language. I mean, yeah there are only 26 letters in out alphabet, but there are SO many words out there. Even those who speak the language don't even know half the words. Sometimes when I write, I stop and think "wow.. I just can't comprehend how I do this." I mean, I was taught. I learned. It's just such an interesting topic.
Observant, or just stupid, that's how I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home