8/31/08

We Need Deliverance.

So, yesterday was good and bad. During the day Eddy came over, because he was my ride to work. But i took a shower, and when I was done he saw the "F" on my foot and flipped out on me. So he was pissed at me for a while. I don't know why he's talking to me now. Whatever. But Danielle, Bridget, and a drunk Gina picked me up after work, and we went to the taste. We ran into roxanne, and oh wow, she was a riot. There was this man with an insane mustache, and get up, and Roxy was chanting "ohmygod, ohmygod" for like two minutes. Then she followed the man to the exit of the taste lmao. Oh Roxanne, I love her. A while later, Danielle and I were walking by the stands. This guy came running after us, asking us to try this stuff called Sick Tea. We did, but didn't like it because neither of us like tea lol. He was promoting it, I guess. So after we said we didn't like it, he stayed for a minute just like, staring at us. Then he's like "So what are you guys doing later?" Then he proceeded to get our numbers lol. Shortly after, he called us asking if we had weed. He was a cutie though ;). So after that, randomly, I chilled at Danielle's with Roxy's sister Michelle, Bridget, Gina, Danielle, and two people I didn't know. We smoke, and this guy, Danielle, and myself had some bicardi. Delisious. We went to this party across the street, and met us with Jesus and his interesting friends. We went with him to bring his friends home, and we were a bit tispy. (me and Danielle). So we dropped off this blonde kid, and went to Jean And Jude's. Then on the way to the other guy's house, we were in the car and Jesus was begging us to make out. he's like "I've never seen Emily kiss someone!" I'm like "no." lol. The dude was like "I'm down" and just waited for me. Then Jesus gave us and told his to grab my tits, which he did a few times. So that was interesting. After we dropped him off, we were almost to Danielle's house, and a phone in the back seat started to ring. The dude left his phone there, and apparently he was chasing us down his street for a block, screaming at us lmao. So we wetn back, gave it to him, and stopped at a gas station on the way home. I went in to pay the guy for gas, and there was a giant leaf bug that fascinated Danielle and I. Then Jesus picked it up and it start flying toward me. I screamed and ran away, as I normally would if any large insect started flying at me.
So we were dropped off at danielle's house, and us with Gina went to Danielle's to chill for a bit before sleeping. I think we passed out at about 330. I don't remember. So now I'm home, and I have work at 530, until 11pm. Lovely. Oh well, money is money. Tomorrow I work 12-4. I'm gonna hate it, but it's time and a half, since it's a holiday.
Ah well. I think I'm going to target tomorrow, when my grandma get's off of work. It's to buy a webcam. (: I'll have fun with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home