8/29/08

Welcome To My World.

When we're good, we're good. But when we're bad, it's horrible.

So today to start off my day, I failed my AAT test; 53%. I failed my chemistry test; 35/50. I failed my history test, getting only one questions. And I've failed my english test with a 54%. Aren't I a mother fucking genius?

Last night was okay. Yesterday during the day I was nearly brought to tears three times. When we went to the show, though, it was amazing. From First To Last threw their pic and I caught it. They were amazing. The first song they played was Dead Baby Kickball; my favorite song by them, ever. Tickle me Pink and Our Last Night were good as well. Scary Kids Scaring Kids was amazing, but not topping my favorite band. And when the time came for Finch to play, we left. The lead vocalist was outside, and begged us to stay. He got us bad into the metro so we could watch him.
I'm bruised severly from moshing, but my damage isn't near as bad as John's. He looked at his glasses afterwards, and not only did the lass come out, but they ripped the wire apart. Poor guy. Eddy got a parking ticket, but since he hurts me more and more day by day, I'm not sure that I care. I'm a lust object to him, I'm his source of nicotene. He won't even tell me things anymore. His new saying is "ignorance is bliss." He's always told me everything, and I've always had his back. So if he won't talk, I won't help.

Seeing him and Colleen together, it just kills me. I can't look at her. She's fat, and hideous. She looks like she has downsyndrome. But, whatever sinks his ship I guess.

I feel alone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home