8/17/08

Open Up My Eager Eyes, 'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside.

I can't stop crying. Today is horrible. Eddy had promised me he was going to come over this morning so we could hang out all day, because I have work from fucking 5-11. But, no, he can't. He said last night he was going to have a "study date" with Colleen; my ass. The stress is already getting to me. School & work. I had ONE day of school, and that gave me three hours of homework. Now, I've wasted all my days this weekend because all my "friends" are liars, and are always busy until night. Thanks, guys. Thanks for making my life FUN. I have nothing to look foreward to anymore, at all. I WANT FUCKING NEW MEDICATION. This is bullshit. All this shit does it make me dizzy. No fucking help.

God damn. Uncle John died a few nights ago. I loved him so much. He was an amazing man. And I almost never got to see him. The funeral is Thursday. I want to go. I miss him. But I can't afford to miss fucking school. Since I have work on Thursday, I won't have any time to make up work. And periods 1 & 2 are the most important. Fucking bullshit.

This is the third uncle this year to leave me. Why does death like to follow me so much? Why can't he just take me instead of taking all the people I love. Is this a fucking game? What the FUCK did I EVER do to earn this fucking bullshit bogus life. Huh?

Thank you world. I fucking hate everything. Every little blow makes me a little colder. I hope you're happy for destroying me, and breaking me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home