8/20/08

I'm Not Jesus, Jesus Wasn't There.

http://www.legacy.com/chicagotribune/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=115974130


John R. Strzezewski
63, died August 14, 2008. He is survived by a son, Jonathan; a daughter, Marie; a stepson, Dan Stephen; five brothers; and three sisters.

"John "The Pollock" Strzezewski, age 63, of Melrose Park and New Port Richey, Florida. U.S. Army Veteran. Beloved father of Marie, Jonathan and Dan; one of 12 children of John and Mildred Strzezewski; loving uncle to many. The Toughest gentle giant, that will be missed by all."

I feel bad for my uncle Joey, who was the one to find him dead in his chair. He was trying to talk to him, thinking he was asleep. Then, he found out he was dead. Poor guy.

I loved my Uncle John so much. He was an amazing guy, very unique. He was like, a polish mobster; part of some polish mafia. He was a big man, and he always walked around in black clothing. Always needed a shave. Always wearing his shades. Always with a cigar. Always in his rings and chains.

One of the stories that I love about him is the time where he and this guy were arguing about a car crash or something of the sort. It was either a crash, or something to do with driving.. I'm leaning more toward that. Anyway, he got pissed and pulled out an AK47. So, when the police came, they excused my uncle because they knew him, and respected him. He had sepcial benefits. So, the cops just told the other people to move along. Oh wow, he was quite a guy.

I didn't go to his wake; I cannot handle more death. Also, I can no longer look at dead people. It's so odd to see a person, a being, with all the life drained out of it. It isn't natural. And the makeup they put on them, they look angelic, perfect . . . They just look like clay to me. It frightens me, to be honest. These molded corpses just make me uneasy.

My aunt and uncle showed up. They were telling us who went to his wake. Apparently half of Melrose went. Everyone knew him; everyone knows most of my family. They were just known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home