8/27/08

If You Were Dead Or Still Alive, I Don't Care.

This change. I don't like it. Eddy and I used to be the best of friends. He was the cheese to my macaroni. He was my other half. He completed me. We used to go to the park every day, and have so much fun. We would NEVER get sick kof eachother. I mean, it got to the point where i could literally not picture my life without him. And this makes me sad. We would play video games for hours on end, and it was fun. This all is in a non-relationship sense, no love interest, just pure and strong friendship. And now, things are different. He has changed. I have changed. He's ignorant. I'm a bitch. He's oblivious. I'm pleading. He's gone. I'm still here. I've never had a friendship like that, one where I couldn't possibly get sick with him. And now, it's gone. Every good thing I have ever had, it's always taken from me. And I hate it. This was something I never doubted. We just went along too well. Well, I guess i'm back at level 1. I don't think I'll ever have the kind of friend I'm dreaming of.

And I doubt I ever will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home