9/12/08

Be Careful What You Wish For, 'Cause You Just Might Get It.

Oh wow, last night was h e c t i c.

All right, so, here's what's been happening. A few months ago, Jill was caught ditching school three times, and sneaking out ofher hour ten times. Soon after, he parents decided to go through her room. They found everything: amphetamine, weed, cocaine, tripple c's, all of it. Hence, Jillian has been on extreme lockdown. I haven't seen her, talked to her, anything. Her parents took away her phone, computer, she isn't allowed to see ANYONE.
So, last night I got a call from Caroyln. She was crying. She said that Jill had called her from a restricted number. And she told me that Jill was trying to find a place to stay, because she finally told the police that her dad abuses her and her family. So, Carolyn and her mother went and picked her up from a Target in Villa Park. They brought her to the police station. The cops called me at just before 2am, confirming that my grandma was here, and that it was okay for Jill to come here. Carolyn was texting me all night about it, and apparently, Jill's parents came and got her.. The cops had called them and told them everything. I'm so afraid for Jill right now. But, I can't dwell on it. I just know, though, that things will never be the same.

I didn't go to school today, since I was up all night with the Jill ordeal. I know I'm going to regret it, but oh well. Oh Shit. I just realized that since it's the weekend, we're gonna get LOADED with homework. Oh fuck. Whatever.

Later on I'm supposed to go to Raul's for like a grill or something. I need to get waisted. Haha I love that boy, I never get to see him. Hopefully this will be fun. It might be awkward though, because since I can't bring Jill, I'm probably not going to know like, anyone there.

My mind is exploding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home