9/4/08

Am I Supposed To Be Happy, When All I Ever Wanted, It Comes With A Price

Cat And Mouse.
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Dark Blue.
- Jack's Mannequin.

A Little's Enough.
- Angels And Airwaves.

Pieces.
- Sum 41.

Don't Be So Hard. [acoustic]
- The Audition.

Aye Julian.
- Merither.

Three Cheers For Five Years. [acoustic]
- Mayday Parade.

Best Of Me.
- Sum 41.

No It Isn't.
- Plus 44.

Make You Smile.
- Plus 44.

The Only Song. [acoustic]
- Sherwood.

Time After Time.
- Quietdrive.

Baby Come On. [acoustic]
- Plus 44.

Bruised.
- Jack's Mannequin.


The perfect playlist for a broken heart.
Some days I hate him, and I know I do. Other days, I love him, and care about him more than anything. This is only going to get harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home