9/3/08

Are Your Perspiring From The Irony?

And today, the cigarette burned.

I don't know what it is. Something is off. I feel so uncomfortable, but, this is such a weird feeling. It's so ineffable. It's like I've been here before. Kind of like I'm stuck in a memory. I feel as I did then, but I don't know when "then" was. I sound like a psycho, but I maintain that something feels wrong.

Fall is basically here. It's my favorite season. I enjoy the cool air. I enjoy having to wear hoodies or sweaters when I leave my house. I enjoy the trees shedding their lives, waiting patientally for renewal. This season has a specific sense about it. It calms me, I suppose, which is what I need. I've been feeling more tranquil lately, anyways. I try so hard. I try to control and supress my anger, and not let my emotions blow out of proportion. I avoid arguements now. I'll let the other person have their say, and not contradict it. I'm not backing down, just avoiding unnecessary confrontation.

I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. Someone, let me know.
Bring a magnifying glass to my world, and etch away the details;
perfect me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home