8/12/08

Shark People Wear Shark Clothes.

So yesterday Eddy came over around one. He grabbed his movie, and used my computer to apply for jewel. He gave me shit for being a "pot head" which is bullshit, and then he played with my cat. After discovering that he forgot his social securite card at his house, he said "well, this was a waste of gas then. oh well, at least i got to see bo!" That fucker came to my house, made me feel like shit, insults me, and leaves. So he starts walking to his car, and I start sobbing my eyes out. This eventually causes him to return because he felt bad for me. So, for the rest of the day he kept the pot head thing going. That both pissed me off and made me feel like shit. Oh, and he kept saying I would end up on Cocaine and Herion, which he KNOWS it was my parents fucked themselves on. So later in the day, we ended up at Luis' house with John. Eddy pissed me off to the point where I tried to leave. Well, that backfired. I got across the street. Luis ran and attempted to pick me up, but I pulled myself to the ground before he could; I despise being picked up. However, getting on the ground was a big mistake. He sat on me in the middle of the street for a good ten minutes, while his brother was hitting my face with a stick. : So, I waqs sat on, carried, dragged, tugged, hit, etc. for a good hour or so. Then finally made my way home. Five minutes after arriving there, Eddy called me and said if I wanted to go to the train tracks after I finished eating, he would like that. I went because I thought his grandpa had died, since his mother had called him a little earlier, telling him he was in the hospital. I was wrong, though. He asked me to go to his house, which I denied at first, but then I went out of sympathy. I'm a good person, maybe too good sometimes. I reurned home at around nine. Once again, about five minutes after I got home, Nico called and asked if I wanted to go to Jewel and Dunkin' Doughnuts with him. So I did, and then finally came home.
So, I can't forget the second time Eddy made me cry yesterday. He kept calling me and easy whore. I guess I always knew in the back on my mind I was easy. I just didn't dwell on it. I'm not going to deny it. But I am going to be ashamed of it.

Today Nico and I went to school to pick up our schedules. My locker number is 158; totally isolated from all my friends. My schedule looks like this:

Advanced Algebra Two Trigonometry : Brezinski.
Advanced Placement American History : Field.
Girls Physical Education / Theology Three : Panek / Lange.
Art One : Pasteur.
Spanish Three Honors : Gutierrez.
Lunch.
Junior Homeroom : Palandri.
English Three : Thomas.
Chemistry : Palandri.

I don't know who the fuck Brezinski is. I wanted Mr. Pollak. He was the honors algebra eacher last year. I didn't know he was leaving. I'm basically fucked now. But, at least I have history with Mr. Field. He's my favorite. Oh well, this year is going to be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home