7/28/08

Welcome To My World, Where Everyone I Ever Need Always Ends Up Leaving Me Alone.

So, lately everything has gone wrong. And I decided to takae a good look in the mirror. And what I saw, I didn't like. I've become someone I've always hated. I drink, I smoke, I do drugs, I fuck meaninglessly. Where am I going? I mean, for the longest time I was good. Straight. Cleaned up. This life that I've fallen into is something that I've always considered disgusting, and stupid. And then there's the other things in my past. I would cut. I burned. Recently, I've noticed that I've been starving myself unknowingly for months. I have a sick fear of gaining weight. I don't know. I have nothing really to live for. Everyone I need is never here for me. I quit getting my hopes up. And I'm going to quit getting close to people. I should have done that a long time ago.
But, whatever. The end is near. And I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home