9/1/09

The Spark Inside Your Eyes Was Just The Match I Used To Set Myself On Fire

So, I guess you could say that Septemeber is off to a good start. As of 08/31/09, I am no longer a single gal (: Luke finally asked me out. He was very casual about it, and unfortunately had to leave right after he finished asking me out, but still. We were just leaning on his car and he said something along the lines of: "So.. I have a question. And you can say no.. but," he kind of paused, "will you be my girlfriend?" I think I answered with a kiss then a yes.. maybe the other way around. He told me "Yeah, I feel like I should have done that sooner.. sorry." It is funny, because Just the night before that, I was going to give up hope. I hate let downs. Hopefully this is something worth my while, something promising. Other than mentioning that, I do not really have a whole lot to write about tonight, so I guess I will just retire for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home