7/11/09

There's a danger in starting a fire...

Eh. I'm tired of being played. This is getting to be too much. Like really, must I be surrounded by selfish liars? Hmm.. makes me look like a huge hypocrite, though. Oh well. It really does not help that I am paranoid enough as it is. It's kind of sad to think that everyone around you is lying to your face. Right now, my mind is being torn apart. It's going back and forth, back and forth.. it really is tormenting. I just want to get out of this house right now so I can get my mind off everything. Come on, am I stupid? I KNOW what's going. I guess I'm to blame though. I go along with it. I'm just as worthless as every other piece of shit person on this planet. I just can't emphasize how sick of it all I am. Honestly. I need to get the fuck away from everyone. All the liars, the cheaters, the players, the ignorant fucks, just plain everyone.


Nemo me impune lacessit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home