7/23/09

Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare..

This is going to be an uphill battle from here on, I know it. Things are getting more difficult. I'm back at the point where I feel hopeless. I have no talent, I have nothing special, I have no one special; I am alone and I am nothing. I discovered that when overdosing on Depakote, it doesn't hurt or anything. You just get really sleepy, then coma or die. This, basically, is what I've been looking for.. especially since I have 500mg tablets. Just two of them automatically gets me at 1000, my normal dose. I don't know how many are left in the bottle, but now, I'm really taking this into consideration. I have nothing to live for. This is just going to be another miserable year. I'm going to fail summer school because I'm just a dumb kid, I will be alone at IC this year now that my best friend and only love is gone, the list goes on.
All I know now is that there IS an option.. and I could be gone easily in the blink of an eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home