5/22/09

I'm Singing Out To The Lonely Ones.

So, today I have finally fully realized that I mean nothing to people. I complain about the same damn thing every time I write. But today, I went to Luis' concert. I began to talk to John, but he cut me off with "no, no, the real question is 'do i care?'" I can take a joke from John. But the thing that just set me off was Eddy laughing his ass off and saying "Nice, John," followed by a high five. From there on, I could feel my body temperature rising from pure fury. I wasn't that upset over that occurance.. it just sparked some memories. I mean, c'mon. 

1. "Emily, no, you have a perfect body"; just to get me in bed.
2. Not a single fucking word that comes out of my mouth means a damn thing; you lust after me.
3. Yeah, that's right.. just quit talking to me and ignore me after we get involved. Thank you.

Honestly? Each is directed at a different person. I just don't know. After the concert, John, Luis, Eddie Joe, Eddy, Mike, and this other badn member just disappeared without saying where the hell they were going; they just left me there. That really makes me happy with them, you know? Once again.. it's SO good to know that I am really loved.

Right now, all I feel is sick. It's probably the lack of food today, but I don't care. I'm sick of eating. I gained so much weight. And that's the last thing I want; the be FAT[er] and alone.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home