5/9/09

Am I Still Your Charm, Or Am I Just Bad Luck?

So I used to get invited everywhere, called, texted, filled in. Now, it's like they just forgot about me. Life was good. I mean, I had parties. I felt like I had real friends, ones that I could trust. I guess I was wrong. I'm so stupid. I gave it all up for this? You know, apparently I can't do anything right; at school, at home, anywhere, really. I mean, god forbid my grandma come home and not complain about my stupidity. Makes me feel the fuck loved when I know that no one else gives a damn about me. Idk, I'm just really, really sick of it all. 

I don't want to cry anymore. It hurts, phsycally, mentally, emotionally obviously. I've gone back to honestly contemplating about ending it. I have nothing to live for. And I'm sure as hell going nowhere. It's just looking like a good option right about now. Wouldn't even matter anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home