3/28/09

This Isn't Easy, Easy To Notice...

It's crossed my mind before, but I never fully acknowledged and accepted that I am a very needy person. All I want is to be loved. I just need to KNOW 100% that someone is there for me. I don't need to worry constantly. People just hurt me too damn often. But things are better when I have someone. It makes things easier. I always said that life is too short for regrets. Why sweat what's over and done with? But thinking now, I would go back. I would change some things. Make a few different choices. Maybe then things would work out like I wanted them too. I threw away the best thing to ever happen to me over brief contentness? How fickle is that. I never really thought about it coming to an end. And of it.

Oh goodie, I love it when my friends decide not to like me anymore. This is exactly what fuels my paranoia. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home