6/20/08

I've Said This Before, No Matter How Hard I Try.

I don't understand. I'm prettier than she is. I'm more patient, more selfless, more understanding and empathetic than she is. Yet, he still wants her so badly. I don't know why he keeps asking me out. Because it always ends in heartache. He doesn't get it. I know that he'll always have room for her, his first real love. He should give someone else a try. He's never going to know if he keeps dwelling on her. And he thinks a months time will prove things. But, there's no point in talking sense into him. Because I can't change his mind. I try to hard to make him love me. And want to be with me for a long time. I wish it didn't have to be like this.

I just want to love, and be loved.
WithOUT the looming "in one month" theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home