4/6/09

My Voice Is As Lonely As Loud As I Whisper The Joy Of This Pain...

You know, I'm getting a bit tired of all this nonsense. My trust issues are worsening. I'm on a new medication -- again. I found out that Eddy cheated on me, which is not much of a surprise. I have a horrble temper lately, and It's a bit bothersome. I miss being chill. I think all and all, I am just so sick of living in this dystopia -- yes, I have finally deduced that all my life I have been unknowingly living in a tiresome and depressing dystopia. On a lighter note, I am going on a diet. I really would be so overjoyed to weight roughly 110. I guess that's my goal, although so many people are going to want to smack me. I guess that's all I really have to write about at the moment, so here's to more dysphorias days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home