7/28/14

What Did You Possibly Expect Under This Condition?

I can only take so much lonely. I literally feel hollow. I want nothing more than to just run away, to escape. Call me childish. Tell me to grow up. Say, "get over it." Sometimes I feel as though I will literally think myself to death. My mind is just constantly on overdrive. Somebody remind me where the off button is.

I'm just so confused. Once again, I don't know what to do. I can't scream any louder. I can't even whisper. There's no one to hear me. I haven't felt this low in years, and I don't understand why. I've been having the most vivid and destructive anxiety dreams and they're driving me insane. I'm in too deep.

Maybe my doctor was right. I'm probably better off alone. I'll just have to get used to it.
God, even reading this makes me sick. I sound like such a little child, crying out for attention. I'm not looking for pity, though. No one reads this. I know that. I'm looking for solace. Problem is, I think I'm looking in all of the wrong places.

One day I'll find that someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home