3/22/10

I Am The Truth You Couldn't Take; I Am The Mistake.

This week has been interesting. One thing is for sure though: I need to start going to school. Last quarter I missed so much school that when I got my report card, shock set in. It wasn't bad, per say, but when I saw my grades, my face lost its color and my jaw dropped. There were as followed: F, B, A, C, C, I, I. My first reaction was "WHAT THE FUCK IS AN I?" Well, turns out that those are "incompletes." I read the papers in shock, then realized that they did it for my own good. As long as I make up all of my tests by the 26th, I'm good; those grades will be [probably] an A and a B. I thought I was going to be kicked out at first, but no. I'm relieved. School, however, is going to be awkward. Talking to Mr. Field is going to make me feel like shit. I don't know, I'll live though. I can do it.

Moving on to random Adderall-induced topics, though: Life? I think so. It's so amazing. I notice the little things, and often. For example, a lot of people as a whole thing of sex as disgusting and purely physical. And honesty, it is for so many people, which is sad. But I look at it as wow: we were created to fit perfectly together inside each other, to create a connection so powerful and possibly create something more. Sometimes I find myself thinking "hey, this is amazing how two people were designed to fit together and be together," but I digress. This may sound stupid to most of the world, but I don't care; my blog, my voice, my rules.

I'm sure I could write a lot more, seeing as my mind is an open abyss at the moment, but I won't. So for now, goodnight;

Emily Anne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home