5/19/08

The Moon Shines Bright For Them.

Everything just seems to go so slow. Time. Decisions. Anything. I'm awaiting his answer. If he doesn't love me, if he doesn't want me, then I need to move on. But he gives me hope, false or real, and i hold on to that as if it's my only lifeline.
At times, I think one of the many reasons why I am so patient is because I am afraid. Yes, I am in love. And it won't go away easily, if ever. But if something happened to cut us off completely, then what would I do? I have no one. The people whom I trust most, the ones I feel most deeply for, who have mutual feelings, leave. And, they are few and far inbetween.
I am not pretty. I have no special talents. I have no confidence. I really can't do anything well. So why shouldn't I end up alone? Everyone always leaves me alone, anyway. Since the day I was born, every single person I have ever loved in any way has left.
So, why should now be any different?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home