5/7/08

Captain, Did You Feel The Water Rising?

So today is good and bad at the same time. I have a fever of 102.8.. which is pretty high. I don't know what I'll do if it breaks 103. Probably have to go to the hospital.. lovely. And I had to miss school again. I actually wanted to go today, because of 2nd and 3rd period. But whatever.
Last night I was so unbelievably stressed out. But I was finally given some guidance, and good, solid, non-bias advice. Which I value deeply. From now on, I'm going to try my hardest to just go with the flow.. meaning, whatever happens, just happens. There really isn't anything I can do about it. What's the sense of worrying? I can just wait it out, and let it play from there.
I still wish i could have some new people in my life, however. I'm a little tired of going to a school with the same 200 assholes. But, I guess that's only for two more years. College should be better. Even though I'm an impatient fuck. Haha. Oh well. Everything will be all right in the end.

-eanne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home