6/15/08

Finger On The Trigger.

I have finally realized what I need in my life right now. It hasn't occured to me until now, really. I need stability. I'm hopelessly in love. The worst part is that he won't get over his past love. He dated her for 1.5years. and they broke up a year ago. She has a recent boyfriend. And now, suddenly, he brings up how he realized he still "likes" her. And then I asked about what would happend if she were single. He said he'd probably go for her. So he's a liar. I hate it when he tells me that he loves me more than anything. Because, he obviously doesn't. He tells me that I mean more to him that she does. I hate this. It tortures me. No one can understand this. The feelings I keep in, they come out on nights like these. I sob and sob, because I'm being tormented. And I HATE THIS. When will it end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home